This is the first PHPMaker 2018 Template file that released on this planet after PHPMaker 2018 was released on July 25, 2017 (about three weeks ago). Yes, within only three weeks (it actually took two weeks, and one week for submission approval from CodeCanyon), this template is ready to use for your PHPMaker 2018 projects.
This is not just template. Many new functionalities were added into this template. Now it’s time for you to get the beautiful and rich Template for PHPMaker 2018. You only need pay once and get all the future updates for PHPMaker 2018 from me.
For those of you who don’t know about PHPMaker, yet, please visit PHPMakerwebsite.
This Template will change completely the look and feel of your generated PHPMaker Web Applications. It includes Horizontal and Vertical Menu Layout, which you can switch from one to another so quick and easy.
Extension included to select all the related setting options, before generating the unique Web Applications.
WHY SHOULD I USE THIS TEMPLATE?
The main reason why you should use this template, because there are so many enhancements were added into this template that have not been handled by the original PHPMaker 2018 Template file.
Please note that PHPMaker 2018 uses the free AdminLTE template, but with limited features in its layout, design, and ability. For example:
– It does not include Box and Widebox Layout,
– It does not have the ability to switch from Horizontal to Vertical Layout on-the-fly,
– It does not include the Hover and/or Click menu-trigger ability,
– It does not handle Expanded and Expanded Popover Sidebar Menu,
– It does not include Overlay sidebar menu effect,
– It does not have the ability to change the Theme Settings (such as header/footer colors, sidebar color, footer color, etc) on-the-fly,
– It does not have the ability to save the changes of the theme settings,
– and many others more …
You can compare between AdminLTE and this Template via the demo above, and feel the advanced different features among them. For more information, please also see the following features below.
1. Horizontal Menu Layout
2. Vertical Menu Layout
3. Layout Theme Settings Selector
4. Header Theme Color (10 options available)
5. Left-Header Theme Color (10 options available)
6. NavBar Theme Color (10 options available)
7. Footer Theme Color (10 options available)
8. Main Container Theme Color (9 options available)
9. Active Item Theme Color (10 options available)
10. Background Patterns (9 options available)
11. Header Position (Fixed, Relative)
12. Footer Position (Fixed, Relative)
13. Menu Position (Fixed, Relative)
14. Item Menu Border (Show, Hidden)
15. Subitem Menu Border (Show, Hidden)
16. Menu Border Style (Solid, Dotted, Dashed)
17. Navigation View (3 options available)
18. Theme Style (Square, Rounded)
19. Theme Vertical Layout (Wide, Boxed, Widebox)
20. Menu Trigger (Hover, Click)
21. Vertical Sidebar Effect (Shrink, Overlay, Push)
22. Horizontal Menu Icon (Show, Hidden)
23. Default Vertical Menu (Collapsed, Expanded, Expanded PopOver)
24. Smart Layout for Desktop, Tablet, and Phone
25. Sticky Header
26. Sticky Footer
27. Sticky Menu/Navbar
28. Menu Hover
29. Menu Click
30. Collapsed/Expanded Sidebar
31. Menu Item Group
32. Auto Highlight Current Menu Item and Its Parent
33. Restore to Default Settings
34. User Profile Dropdown Menu
35. Responsive Design 100%
36. Screen Loading Status
37. Local Google Font
38. Alertify Message/Notification System
39. Popup Confirmation Message on Add/Copy/Edit Popup Dialog
40. Modal Dialog, Portlet, and Default option for Login, Forgot Password, Registration, and Change Password Pages
41. Help-Online Ready on All the Generated Pages
42. Terms and Conditions on The Registration Page
43. Username, Email, and Username & Email options in Password Recovery Page
44. Smart Search Panel Status in List Page
45. Dynamic User Permissions for Export Data
46. Countdown to Time Remaining Sessions
47. Table-Level Setting Options (via Extension)
48. Project-Level Setting Options (via Extension)
49. Show Empty Table in List Page and Preview Page
50. Clean Printer Friendly, only white, black, and bold; no colors, no style
51. Page Size custom position, whether left or right
52. Support Database_Connecting for Database Helper class
53. Record Range table setting for NumericPage paging section style
54. Maximum Selected Record per Page table setting for List Page
55. Sequence Record Number table setting for the Exported Page
56. Table width style will always now consistent to be adjusted to the maximum screen width
57. Calendar Scheduler (from fullcalendar.io) with CRUD using PDO
58. Clean Interface
59. Clean Code
60. Easy and Quick to Implement for any PHPMaker 2018 project
61. Maintained regularly
62. Always Stay Updated to the Latest PHPMaker 2018 Version.
Last Updated on September 1, 2017: 1. Fixed Delete event does not work issue, for Calendar Scheduler, 2. Fixed locale other than English does not work issue, for Calendar Scheduler, 3. Improved MSDBLIB connection for MS SQL Server Database, 4. Improved Font Size for Dropdown User Profile via Extension Settings, 5. Synchronized to PHPMaker 2018 Template version 220.127.116.11. August 30, 2017: 1. Fixed User Profile Dropdown menu issue, which does not work in Widebox of Vertical Layout, 2. Improved default Foreground Color from white to the closest background color for the related themes, 3. Improved User Profile Dropdown Foreground Color when hovered, now always set to white for consistency reason, 4. Improved menu for Change Password, now it has always link to the Change Password Page; useful if it uses Modal Dialog. August 25, 2017: 1. Improved the font weight style for Table Header in List Page, now always bold. 2. Improved label and control width proportion for the Form of Add, Edit, and Search pages. 3. Improved menu for Login, now it has always link to the Login Page; useful if Login Page uses Modal Dialog. 4. Improved User Profile Dropdown, now the user icon and the dropdown arrow can trigger the dropdown menu to be shown. 5. Improved auto-adjust for Vertical Layout in Tablet and Phone mode when browser window is resized. 6. Synchronized to PHPMaker 2018 Template version 18.104.22.168. August 16, 2017: 1. Fixed Table Width issue in the List page, if the Template Settings extension is not being used/enabled. 2. Added Print TAC, Activate Account, and Breadcrumblinks custom pages into the template. 3. Dropped AdminLTE style, and replace it with the customized version of stylesheet from v2017. 4. Improved Table Width in the List Page, now by default it will always be adjusted to the maximum screen width for consistency reason. 5. Improved the style for Tab of Multi Page, now will always use the default nav from Bootstrap 3. 6. Improved the style for Upper Panel, Lower Panel, and Table Header in List Page. 7. Improved the style for Highlight and Selected Row of Table in List Page. August 15, 2017: Initial release.