BeDesk – Customer Support Software & Helpdesk Ticketing System
BeDesk is a self-hosted, feature packed customer support, ticketing, email management and helpdesk software that does not require any coding or server knowledge to setup.
- Email With Superpowers – Use as email management software, keeping your existing email account and receiving all the functionality of BeDesk.
- Easy Installation – Install BeDesk easily with no coding or server knowledge in a few minutes with our easy to use installer and documentation.
- Optional Envato Module – Envato login, purchase code validation, earnings reports, automatic item importing and more.
- Appearance Editor – Change colors, images and text. Manage menus, SEO tags and more, all with a live preview using powerful appearance editor.
- Translation Ready – You can translate BeDrive easily from admin area without any need for 3rd party applications or configuration files.
- Responsive – BeDesk is fully responsive and will scale to the size of any device.
- Open Source – You will receive full non-encrypted and non-obfuscated source code, so you can modify it (or hire a freelancer to do it for you) in any way you want.
- Lifetime License – Pay once and receive a lifetime license. There are no recurring fees.
- Documentation – In depth offline documentation included. It Explains everything from installation to the many features.
- Social Login – Allow users to login with popular 3rd party sites (facebook, twitter, envato, google).
- Professional Design – Pixel-perfect design based on google’s material design guidelines.
- Search – Powerful search with multiple integrated providers, including elasticsearch, algolia, mysql and more.
- Rich Text Editor – Ticket body uses a rich text editor, that allows file uploads, code formatting, inline images, canned replies, links, undo/redo, drafts and more.
- Knowledgebase Management – Organize your knowledge base using categories and tags, create articles with a powerful html editor.
- User Settings – Let users change common settings like their timezone, language, country and more.
- Groups – Flexible groups system to assign users to or agents to teams, organizations, companies and more.
- Menus – Assign and remove links, pages and routes from various menus across the site with a simple menu manager without any coding knowledge.